7 Feng Shui Bedroom Tips for Attracting a New Love!
05 Monday Dec 2011
If you are single, you must imagine that you are bringing a potential lover/companion into your home for the first time. What is your home saying about you? Is it alluring? Is it comfortable? Is it giving the message you want it to give?
Have you created a place that encourages romantic love to blossom? Be objective, step into their shoes and create an environment that radiates love on all levels. The same goes if you are married. Create a home that promotes harmony and passion for both of you.
- Arrange objects in pairs: two lamps, two candles, two vases or two picture frames to create the aura of a couple. A nightstand on each side of your bed symbolizes an invitation for a new companion.
- Add a pink or red flowers or flowering plant to the Love Center (the back right corner of your room)
- Use colors that open your heart such as pinks, whites, peaches, and reds.
- Drape a burgundy blanket on the bed.
- Sleep on peach sheets to entice a new admirer.
- Stimulate love by placing a statue of a couple in an embrace and other art that embodies passion, playfulness, and tenderness.
- Add one delightful element for each of your five senses. Play soft music, touch silky bedding, sip your favorite wine, and see and smell a bouquet of roses.